Women’s Football Coach Volunteer Role
Brunsmeer Awareness F.C.
Brunsmeer Awareness Football Club (BAFC) is a mental health friendly football club, supported by Sheffield Flourish. It currently has 18 players registered to play in the Ability Counts league, as well as a rotating cast of players who join in at their ‘turn up and play’ sessions on a Thursday. Brunsmeer welcomes people from all backgrounds and all levels of fitness and ability, whether they’ve played in the past or the game is brand new.
BAFC would like to develop a mental health friendly women’s football team with the same inclusive values.
We’re looking for someone to join our team of volunteers. We welcome people from all backgrounds, but for this role particularly women with a passion for football and/or who live with mental health conditions.
It’d be great if you have an FA Level 1 in coaching but most important has a good knowledge and understanding of football and developing a team.
We are open to people sharing the role if required.
Our Women’s Football Coach Volunteer must:
- Run weekly training and skills sessions, Thursday afternoon 1:30pm-3:00 pm at Woodburn Athletic Stadium
- Be a proactive member of the steering group meetings every 6 weeks, to have a say in the running of the club
- Help develop the team to take part in matches
In return we offer:
The opportunity to complete FA Level 1 Coaching training
- The opportunity to complete a Sports Leaders Award
- Being a part of Ability Counts league
- Building your coaching/leadership skills and knowledge
- Being part of a kind and caring support network
- Travel expenses
Thursday Afternoons 1:30 pm to 3:00 pm
2nd Sunday of every month through out Football Season
You will be given an enhanced DBS Check as part of the process (funded by Flourish)
You will need to apply to become a Women’s Football Coach Volunteer, by downloading our application form below.
please return your application along with the equal opp form to email@example.com
Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you.