We are a Sheffield mental health charity rooted in our community. We support people to use their skills, ideas and talent to build the lives they want.
We run the Sheffield Mental Health Guide, a directory where you can search for support services in Sheffield. Running alongside this is the My Toolkit website, a space where you can plan how to look after your mental health. Our fourth website is Sheffield Suicide Support, a directory of local and national services for people who are suicidal.
Within the city, we support six community enterprises who run regular sessions which are open to everyone:
- Brunsmeer Awareness FC (a football club) and Sheffield and Hallamshire County FA Flourish league
- CAST (a creative arts enterprise)
- Connected Worlds (courses in storytelling and solidarity)
- Flippin’ Mental Theatre (theatre, film and drama)
- Oasis (a gardening and food growing enterprise)
- Open Door Music (who run jam sessions, as well as music production)
We also collaborate with the FA on the Flourish League, an inclusive football league across the region.
Above all, we value people’s ideas, skills and lived experience.