We are a Sheffield mental health charity rooted in our community. We support people to use their skills, ideas and talent to build the lives they want.
Within the city, we support five community enterprises who run regular sessions which are open to everyone:
- Brunsmeer Awareness FC (a football club)
- CAST (a creative arts enterprise)
- Connected Worlds (courses in storytelling and solidarity)
- Oasis (a gardening and food growing enterprise)
- Open Door Music (who run jam sessions, as well as music production)
We’ve also collaborated with the FA on the Flourish League.
Above all, we value people’s ideas, skills and lived experience. For this reason, we work with the community to get their ideas, feedback and insights through ‘co-production’. People with lived experience are also represented at every level of Sheffield Flourish: from volunteers to staff to our board.