Volunteer as a Sheffield Flourish Community Champion
We are looking to recruit! Sheffield Flourish Community Champions are Volunteers who support people to improve their mental wellbeing in many different ways including using digital resources.
We are looking for people who are:
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn
- Passionate about making a positive difference to people’s lives
- Good at listening and helping others
- Interested in digital resources (although you don’t need to be an expert as we will provide training)
- Able to commit to training and volunteering for 16 hours for at least 6 months
- May have personal or lived experience of Mental Health
You don’t need to know much about digital but you will need to be interested in learning about it and using it as part of your volunteering.
We will provide fun, friendly training sessions with the support and opportunity to build your confidence, skills, experience and social networks.
For more information please contact: Diane Cairns, Development Manager, Manor & Castle Development Trust, 1st Floor Park Library, Duke Street, S2 5QP
T: 07946436163 E: [email protected]
This is a partnership project between Manor and Castle Development Trust and Sheffield Flourish funded by Sheffield City Council. To find out more about mental health in Sheffield go to our websites: www.sheffieldflourish.co.uk and www.sheffieldmentalhealth.org.uk