The lowdown on our lockdown zooms
We’re back in lockdown. As we process all the feelings those words bring up*, let’s make sure we have plenty of fun, interesting and social things to keep us busy. We have free online sessions every weekday during lockdown which you can access digitally or through your phone.
To get the link to join our groups just give us a ring or send us an email [email protected], and we’ll send you the details to join via your phone, tablet, laptop, or computer.
Our sessions are run by different groups e.g. CAST run the art and writing group (you can read more about the groups by clicking on their names).
Mondays: CAST art group, 2pm
Tuesdays: Open Door music appreciation group, 3pm
Thursdays: Open Door singing group, 2pm
Fridays: Online games group, 11am, Open Door music jamming group, 1pm
Monthly: Artists Gathering open mic night. Join the Artists Gathering via zoom, on the first Thursday of every month. https://zoom.us/meeting/tJwtcumvqjkuGNIshv6yJSF6MBZLa7uTFRoh/ics?icsToken=98tyKuCgrj4qHdCXtBuBRow-Ao_4c-3wiHpbjY10jxfzVTl5USWgG8B4HrMoBez2
We’ll be running all of our sessions via zoom. If you’re new to zoom, here are some links that might help:
- a video tutorial on how to get started on zoom
- easy read instructions for laptops/computers
- easy read instructions for phones/tablets
*If you need urgent help here are some numbers:
- Samaritans: 116 123 or email [email protected], 24/7
- Sheffield Mental Health Crisis Line: 0808 801 0440, 24/7
- Sheffield NHS’s Single Point of Access: 0114 226 3636 24/7
- Text ‘SHOUT’ to 85258
- You can also find out about available services by looking at the Sheffield Mental Health Guide’s covid pages: https://www.sheffieldmentalhealth.co.uk/covid/