Is your life or someone else’s in immediate danger?
call 999 now
If you need to talk to someone now, you can also contact:
1. Samaritans – 116 123 (free, you can also email them on [email protected])
2. Text ‘STEEL’ to 85258
3. Sheffield Adult Helpline – 0808 801 0440 (free from landlines and most mobiles)
4. Sheffield Under 18s Helpline – 0808 8010 612 (free from landlines and most mobiles)
For more help and advice you can also:
- Call the Sheffield Mental Health Guide, who can tell you more about support and services available in the city: 0114 273 7009 or email [email protected]
- Visit the Sheffield Suicide Support website, where you can search for help and support services if you or someone you know is suicidal.
- Speak to your GP, who can refer you to services, or to Sheffield Health and Social Care’s Single Point of Access.
Return to the Sheffield Flourish site.