Wanted: CAST Co-ordinator Volunteer
CAST are looking for a new Co-ordinator Volunteer to join their team. This is a great opportunity to get involved in leading the Monday Art Group and shaping how the service is delivered. As CAST has been running for over a decade, they already have two dedicated volunteers who you’d be volunteering alongside.
CAST welcome people from all backgrounds, but this role would particularly suit someone who has lived experience of mental health issues. They are open to people sharing the role if required.
CAST are looking for someone who can help them:
- Support the Monday Art Group, facilitating sessions (this can be led sessions or more informal art sessions, depending on your interests)
- Respond to queries via email and very occasionally over the phone (we tend to get an email once a fortnight, so this won’t take a lot of time)
- Gather art for our CAST cards and help get them printed and distributed
- Co-ordinate card sales by working with volunteers and cafes
In return CAST offer:
- Full support in the role from CAST volunteers and Sheffield Flourish
- Training where necessary, and plenty of experience
- Being part of a kind and caring support network, which includes monthly network meetings
- References and travel expenses
Start date: ASAP
Hours: Flexible, but you need to be available Mondays from 2-4pm
Deadline: 21st April 2021
As part of this role, you will need to complete an enhanced DBS check. We will support you to do this.
To apply, download the Volunteer Application Form & Equal Opportunities Form, fill them in, and return them to [email protected]
Good luck! We look forward to hearing from you!