Reports and awards
We’re a small charity but we think big. What makes us think big is our community: people with lived experience of mental health difficulties and distress who are thinking big. Here’s a bit about what we’ve done over the years, the things we’ve been published in, and the awards our community have won together.
We produce these reports once a year. You can also find out more about what we’ve been up to on the Charity Commission website.
Annual Report 2017 – 2018
Download PDF (924 KB)
Annual Report 2016 – 2017
Download PDF (303 KB)
Welcome to the community trophy cabinet!
Reports and news
If you’d like to know more about what we’ve been up to over the years, here are some excellent sources:
- New Home for Sheffield Charity, The Star 2019
- Lord Mayor aims to raise £100,000 for three small but life-saving charities, The Star 2018
- The FA announcing their partnership with Sheffield Flourish, the Flourish League, 2018
- A guide on co-production in mental health, by Skills for Care and NDTi and featuring Sheffield Flourish’s work as a case study, 2018
- A report reflecting on the first 18 months of Sheffield Flourish’s website, 2017
- A report produced by Sheffield Flourish for mHabitat on People Driven Digital, after speaking at the #PDDigital16 Festival in Leeds, 2016