Here’s a bit about what we’ve done over the years, the things we’ve been published in, and the awards we’ve won with the support of our community.
We produce these reports once a year. You can also find out more about what we’ve been up to on the Charity Commission website.
Condensed Annual Report 2018 – 2019
Download PDF (1 MB)
Annual Report 2017 – 2018
Download PDF (924 KB)
Annual Report 2016 – 2017
Download PDF (303 KB)
Welcome to the community trophy cabinet!
Reports and news
If you’d like to know more about what we’ve been up to over the years, have a look at our blog, or at these news articles:
- Stunning Exhibition show Sheffield people’s ‘Viewpoints’ of a difficult 2020, The Star 2020
- Keeping on top of your mental health with Sheffield Flourish, Exposed Magazine 2020
- Mental Health & Covid-19: Survey shows impact on city’s population, Now Then 2020
- New website launched to make access to mental health support in Sheffield easier, The Star 2020
- Let affected communities co-design strategy to end youth violence in Sheffield, says report, Sheffield University 2019
- New Home for Sheffield Charity, The Star 2019
- Lord Mayor aims to raise £100,000 for three small but life-saving charities, The Star 2018
- The FA announcing their partnership with Sheffield Flourish, the Flourish League, 2018
- A guide on co-production in mental health, by Skills for Care and NDTi and featuring Sheffield Flourish’s work as a case study, 2018
- A report reflecting on the first 18 months of Sheffield Flourish’s website, 2017
- A report produced by Sheffield Flourish for mHabitat on People Driven Digital, after speaking at the #PDDigital16 Festival in Leeds, 2016